Experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys
In today’s job market, more and more employers are running criminal background checks on current and potential employees. Our firm can help you avoid catastrophic changes to your life and career. We will make sure your constitutional rights are observed by providing you with a proven history of successful criminal defense. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced defense attorney.
At Sakellarios and Associates, LLC, we have been fighting for our clients rights for over forty years. Our defense attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience handling more than 5,000 criminal cases. On countless occasions, our aggressive preparation has convinced prosecutors to drop charges. We secured not guilty verdicts in all types of cases, including rape, aggravated sex abuse of a child, burglary, robbery, theft, assault, DUI, and domestic violence charges. Our criminal defense attorneys practice in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Our relationships with prosecutors will work to assist you in resolving your case. Whether through trial or aggressive pre-trial negotiations, our reputation with the courts and the legal community will serve to protect your rights.Claim Your Free Consultation
Defending Against Misdemeanor and Felony Charges
At Sakellarios and Associates, LLC, we stand ready to provide an aggressive defense of your rights and your freedoms. Feel reassured by our history of success as trial lawyers defending clients facing felony and misdemeanor criminal charges.
- White collar crimes — including money laundering, embezzlement and larceny.
- Criminal fraud — including Social Security fraud, Medicare fraud, prescription fraud, health care fraud, bank fraud, and workers’ compensation fraud.
- DUI/DWI and vehicular homicide-We have defended thousands of DWI and DUI charges. Driving under the influence cases are
extremely nuanced and require an attorney with proven experience.
- Drug crimes — including drug possession, drug trafficking, and possession with intent to distribute.
- Violent Crimes -Including Homicide, Manslaughter, First Degree Assault and other assault charges.
- Juvenile offenses — including underage drinking, drug possession, delinquency and CHINS Petitions.
- Property crimes — including arson, vandalism, shoplifting, theft, robbery and burglary.
- Internet crimes — including identify theft, online solicitation, and child pornography.
- Domestic violence — including spousal abuse and child abuse and restraining order cases.
- Violent crimes — including homicide, manslaughter, first and second degree assault, sexual abuse, rape, and simple assault
- Probation violations – including parole hearings and Violation of parole
We are also prepared to develop an effective defense strategy, if you are considering appealing a criminal conviction.
Any arrest or investigation is a legal emergency that demands quick, professional attention. If you are convicted, you may go to prison. You may lose your right to own guns, even for hunting. You may lose your right to vote or travel abroad. Contact our experienced defense lawyers immediately to determine your exposure before its too late.Claim Your Free Consultation
Defending Drunk Driving Charges
When facing DUI or DWI charges, you need legal help as soon as possible to maximize the likelihood of keeping your driving privileges. Deadlines begin to run immediately upon arrest and waiting too long may cause you to endure suspensions and penalties that could have been avoided with aggressive legal defense. An aggressive defense at the initial administrative hearing may result in dismissal of DUI charges altogether. On the other hand, a delay can result in suspension of your driving privileges. For example, a New Hampshire driver charged with DUI will automatically lose his or her driving privileges unless an administrative hearing is requested within 30 days of the arrest. This administrative hearing is an incredibly important tool that can be used to ferret out information and determine the strength of the State’s case.
Other issues that require close examination include the legality of the traffic stop, the manner and propriety of the administration of field sobriety tests, the functionality of the Intoxilyzer and other important factors that our experienced attorneys can identify and bring to light.
The defense attorneys at our firm offer a team approach, providing our clients with access to the skills of a group of experienced lawyers. Clients benefit from round-the-clock legal support.Claim Your Free Consultation